While the Coronavirus remains a threat we are introducing the following measures for when working within the studio.
• All frequently touched objects & surfaces will be thoroughly sanitised before and during each session.
• Hand sanitisers (70% alcohol) and hand washing facilities are available. Please use these on arrival and frequently throughout the day
• We are encouraging safe distancing. As you know the studio is private & very spacious with no shared spaces, so with care it should be easy
to adhere to government recommended safe distance guidelines but we realise that sometimes this is impractical so we highly recommend that
everyone wear a facemask ( we will supply if you don’t have your own )
• To ensure safe distancing is possible it will be necessary to restrict the numbers on photo shoots to absolutely essential attendees only.
A detailed call sheet prior to the shoot date to confirm attendance numbers is required.
• To make it easier to follow the shoot, as it progresses, and avoid clustering around the set we have set up an additional monitor
to allow remote viewing of the studio workstation.
• Catering, when required, will be delivered in pre-packed individual portions. We will be using only disposable cups, plates & cutlery.
• Every person attending the studio shall be made aware of the COVID-19 Health Statement below
COVID-19 HEALTH STATEMENT TO BE READ BY, OR TO, ALL SHOOT ATTENDEES.
As part of our commitment to provide a safe working environment for all on set during the unprecedented,
fast-changing COVID-19 situation, we need to know that you have listened to or read, and understood the following
statements as part of your agreement with David Parfitt Ltd., in that:
1. You have no cause to believe that you have COVID-19 or may have been exposed to COVID-19.
2. You have been meeting the Government COVID-19 guidelines and 2m-distancing when not at work.
3. As far as you are aware, you have not been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or anyone who is showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
4. You have not travelled to, nor to your knowledge had any contact with any individual travelling from any high COVID-19 risk countries (as deemed by UK FCO) in the 14 days prior to the shoot.
5. You have not had a cough, or a temperature of 38 degrees centigrade or above in the last 14 days.
6. If you develop a cough or a temperature of 38 degrees centigrade or above at any point before or during or within 14 days following the shoot you will immediately inform us.
7. If you are over 70 years of age or have any pre-existing condition which would put yourself at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 you must inform production.
8. You will notify us immediately should anything change as regards to the above confirmations.
9. You have either heard or read and understood and agree to abide by the COVID-19 Shoot/Production Guidelines.